Monday, 16 January 2017




Today I am tired…I am weary.  Sometimes I feel like my life has been so much fuller of the miry clay than it has anything else good and beautiful.  Today, I am weary of it all!!.  When my heart would want answers yesterday.  When life would be so much easier if I just gave up.  He calls me forward.  When I would want to lay down in defeat, He calls me onward.  Today He speaks boldly to my heart to take courage.  He is not done yet!

My heart replies, “I trust you Father.” 

His encouragement was found in a song I had never heard until this morning.  Thank you Abba for the many ways you love me and love on me!  You are indeed beautiful and gracious!  I trust You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r49V9QcYheQ  (Make sure you go right to the end.)


No comments:

Post a Comment